Support Forum

• Page:

question and request

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello, can you make hover box more flexible for creating gallery that have a lot of picture.

I have to edit the xml and php file and extent the current 18 to X gallery I need. Is there any better solution than this ?

Do you have any plan to make the gallery scrollable (with next or prev button), for a lot of content purpose?

Thank you
  • Elliot
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Blade,

I may increase the standard amount of images for the next release ... I thought the current number would be enough given the amount of space the thumbnails take up and that the hover may appear off the page if they take up too much space. How many would you prefer?

The scrolling gallery function sounds like a good idea ... might think about adding it to the next version, although that may tae away from the css gallery appeal and move it into more mootools/javascript territory.

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
for example I have 3 gallery,

1'st have 3 pictures,

2'nd have 10 pictures,

3'rd have 50 pictures,

If the default is 50 at the xml, then it would be waste of space for 1'st gallery.

more flexible if you could detect the amount of files in the folder and display all files automatically instead of writing one by one the filename.

for scrolling, I think better using mootools than using css scroll overflow setting for compatibility with older browser.
  • Elliot
  • Free Extensions
  • 3 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers