Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Where did my template/site go?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I installed Elevate successfully. Database is there. Went smooth. Where is my site that I named "BathSoccerClub"? When I start http://localhost/, all I see is the default joomla install of the free template. Where is my site with ELEVATE installed?
  • Raymond R. Humphrys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Raymond,

Have you installed your joomla locally, on your pc? Localhost points to your own pc, or any local pc. Otherwise, you need to use your domainname.
If you have a domainname, can you please provide it?

Thanks,
Tom
  • Tom de Kok
  • 12 Month basic
  • 316 posts
I just checked on your site www.bathsoccerclub.net/, it still exists as far as I can see. It has issues in FF though, the content doesn't look too well in that browser.

Thanks,
Tom
  • Tom de Kok
  • 12 Month basic
  • 316 posts
That is what I am replacing with joomla. The one I am working on is on my server in my house. I just sent you the ip address.
  • Raymond R. Humphrys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
Where is plg_jblibrary.zip?
  • Raymond R. Humphrys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
Hi Raymond,

lol. unless you want me to tell you it's right behind you, can you be a bit more precise please? ;-)

Thanks,
Tom
  • Tom de Kok
  • 12 Month basic
  • 316 posts
I found the plg_jblibrary, but I can not find:

a. the superfish menu
b. panel menu
c. prettybox

As for where did my template/site go, I inferred that doing the quickstart, installing a bunch of modules, that I would have the Demo version up and running. Not so fast ,,, still lots to do.

http://localhost/ <== this yields a new site, but it looks like ELEVATE with all the crap from the default joomla site. Where's the pictures? the content from the ELEVATE site?
  • Raymond R. Humphrys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
hi Raymond,

It's like this: When you install the template on a current Joomla install, you have to install the template AND the correct modules that come with the template also.
When you install the quickstart, you have to upload all the files to the root and do the installation procedure. Then you'll have the template including the demo content.

Tom
  • Tom de Kok
  • 12 Month basic
  • 316 posts
I would like to see what the template looks like when I can look at it detail, so you should have received a payment from me to install it for me. I filled out a ticket with the FTP database stuff.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
  • Raymond R. Humphrys
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 171 posts
Hi Raymond,

I have looked at the tickets, but didn't find any ticket. Can you please let me know if you have indeed created one? Only Anthony or I are allowed to do quick installs, so if you are contacted by someone else, please let me know, so I can sort this out.

Thanks!
Tom
  • Tom de Kok
  • 12 Month basic
  • 316 posts
Hi Ray,

Just to confirm this is all sorted now :)

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers