Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Galleria Image Title Issues, Again

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I was working on editing the titles and descriptions for my photos in the gallery today and when I get to the final image (#17) it will not display the title, just "title 17."

Also, since I'm on the subject of titles... how can I still have a title for my site show up at the top of the browser window but not on the actual site above my gallery? If you recall it was "Devin Wagner's Portfolio" but having that type above the gallery is redundant in my opinion.

Thanks again for all the help, none of this would be possible without your hard work.
  • Devin Wagner
  • Free Extensions
  • 9 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Devin,

Sorry I hadnt responded to the previous thread but at first look I couldnt find the issue but will have another look shortly.

The answer to the page title is in the menu parameter - you can choose to turn it off on the right hand side if you edit the menu item.

Back shortly with the galleria issue.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Devin,

Ive fixed it up - another annoying typo - well some cascading typos where the titles start to go out of whack after number 17.

The best way to update is to replace the xml file in the new zip. Im pretty sure that your current info will stay up until number 16.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers