Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Galleria Image Title Issues

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have been trying to edit the Titles and Descriptions for the Images in my Galleria and the first title repeats for the first 3 images then it goes on with the rest in proper order. the descriptions are fine and dandy... help!

devinwagnerphotography.com

Thanks!
  • Devin Wagner
  • Free Extensions
  • 9 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Devin,

Thanks for spotting that. Ive updated the Galleria to v1.04 - silly mistake fromt he previous update.

Really like your photography ... One of the idiosyncracies of the Galleria module is that it works really well if all of the images are the same height but if there are slight differences then the description text can get pushed down a little bit further. You probably noticed that but thought I would mention it :)

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Great! Thank you so much!
  • Devin Wagner
  • Free Extensions
  • 9 posts
Anthony,

I was working on editing the titles and descriptions for my photos in the gallery today and when I get to the final image (#17) it will not display the title, just "title 17."

Also, since I'm on the subject of titles... how can I still have a title for my site show up at the top of the browser window but not on the actual site above my gallery? If you recall it was "Devin Wagner's Portfolio" but having that type above the gallery is redundant in my opinion.

Thanks again for all the help, none of this would be possible without your hard work.
  • Devin Wagner
  • Free Extensions
  • 9 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers