Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Simple Shop

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I think I am missing something....

The template seems to look fine, but the database file does not seem to work right.

Please help!

Thanks
Tiffany
  • Tiffany
  • Previous Member
  • 4 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Tiffany,

My apologies - the sql files should have been unpublished as there are some installation issues with just using the sql file. The best bet is to use the quickstart package and then add any existing content afterwards.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I tried the quickstart first, and still had some issues. With the quckstart there is not a aql database for simple shop, or should I just install the sample data?

Thanks,
Tiffany
  • Tiffany
  • Previous Member
  • 4 posts
Yes choose the option to install sample data. That actually contains everything you see on the demo site and also sets up the modul epositions, and shop content etc.

Nice avatar by the way :)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I got one more little bitty problem...

How do I fix this problem

http://192.168.1.5:8888/joomla/quickstart/J158_simpleshop/administrator/index.php?pshop_mode=admin&page=admin.show_cfg&option=com_virtuemart

I feel like a moron, and I have seen it once before but I just don't remember how to fix it.

Thanks about the avatar comment, yours is nice too!!:)

Update* I found it and fixed it

Any thoughts on upgrading to VM 1.1.3?
  • Tiffany
  • Previous Member
  • 4 posts
Glad you sorted it out. I havent checked out 1.3 yet but Im sure there wont be an issue with the upgrade. Prob check the forum at virtuemart.net for recommendations. I would certainly say take a joomlapack snapshot of the site first though.

Good luck.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers