Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

abracadabra

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Anthony,

I just uploaded the Vision template to the www-folder on my clean server, so whitout any previous Joomla installation. For the record, I used all of the contents of the zip file "JB_Vision_Quick_Start_Package.zip".
But when I enter my website (www.fehr.nl) the following message appears:

Warning: require_once(/home/bamboo/public_html/showcase/vision//includes/version.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fehr/www/includes/joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bamboo/public_html/showcase/vision//includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/fehr/www/includes/joomla.php on line 71

What should I do?
If you need my ftp-login, let me know.

Thanks in advance!
  • Peter
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Looks like there may have been an error with your upload.

Just locate the version.php in the zip and upload to your server.

Let me know if that sorts it for you.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

I followed your advice and I even performed two new installations, but the result remains the same.

What should I do next?

Thank in advance,
Peter
  • Peter
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Hi Peter,

Are you installing using J1.0 or J1.5?

If you are installing onto a web server Ive just created a link to the bamboo loaded age in the user menu that will enable you to load the full package onto a site.

Ill crete a tutorial for that shortly.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers