Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Which Templates are 1.5?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Now that J1.5 is in stable release, I'm forcing myself to go 100% 1.5 native on all my client work.

So, which templates, if any, are 1.5 native / compatible now?

(and is Legacy mode considered a smart alternative?)
  • Eric Darling
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 12 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi CoffeeGroup,

Ive got a few more to add to the list very soon but right now Slider and Snow are 1.5 native.

Im finalising testing on:

- Habitat3

- Scroller

- Scroller2

- Bamboo News

- Thin Blog

- Ultra Bamboo

- Sunshine

Im not sure whether legacy is "smart" - Ive seen some blog posts that suggest there is a performance issue but not 100% sure about this.

The hope is that all of the 2007 templates will be ported to 2008 in the next 2 weeks and the 2008 templates will be released in both 1.0 and 1.5 formats.

Hope this helps ...
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hell yeah, it helps! Anthony, don't knock yourself out, brother. You're one of FEW out there doing this unique work. Kudos to you.

I can see why ur hiring. I imagine sleep is a luxury.

Great job. -JC
  • Eric Darling
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 12 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Yeah throw a 2 and half year old and an eight month old into the mix and you start to find that sleep or even uninterrupted working is a very rare commodity ;)
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers