Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Custom Code has stopped working for T3 Framework v2.5.5

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there
Has anyone else noticed that Custom Code injection for T3 Framework has stopped working in the new releases ?

Problem started to happen when I installed version 2.5.3
v2.5.5 is the same.

I use the Custom Code section to add verification i.d. for things like Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools. I add it into Before </head> section.

I realized there was a problem when Webmaster Tools suddenly reported that my websites were no longer verified.

I realize that Joomla Bamboo is not responsible for T3, but since you work so closely with this product, I thought I would start here. I am also wondering were is the best place to report this problem to the Joomla Art T3 people ?

Regards
Derek
  • Derek Moran
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 34 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Derek,

Are you using a Joomla Bamboo template if you are I would downgrade the T3 plugin to the version found on the template download page and then recompile less to css

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers