Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Search box doesn't show, only a link to the search

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have been trying to get a search box to show in the search position, however I am only getting a link to the search page. (Please be advised that the search module is published to that position)

:( after no joy playing with the default search module, I have played with RokAjaxSearch and while the search works I cant get the search box to display (the invisible search module), let alone an image.

Needless to say, I am a bit green with Joomla, although if someone can point me in the right direction with this I will backflip with joy.:woohoo:

Site: www.winningsafety.com

Thanks.
  • SquatterJoe
  • Previous Member
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hey there,

Is it possible to publish the search module to on of the sub pages so we can see why it isn't displaying correctly?

As for the rokajaxsearch, it appears as though it may be missing some styling. If the module has any parameters that enables CSS for it then try that. The Input box is certainly on the page but has blended with the background.

In the css file
templates/elevate2/css/layout.css (line 65)

remove the style
border : medium none;

and you will be able to view the search box.
You can add your own custom styling here as well.

Cheers,
Jason.
  • Jason D
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2957 posts
  • 12 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers