Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Page builder components

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello :)
First of all congratulations for the new template of the month, very nice! ... I will use for my next project ;)

I have a question in relation to those editors of templates who released components that allow to create layout quickly. What do you think about? What is your point of view? Are they compatible with your templates and have you had occasion to try them?

Which do you recommend? PageBuilder by Joomlashine or PageBuilder by JoomShaper?

... maybe Joomlabamboo has plans to create its own layout component? :whistle:

Thank you
  • Lorenzo
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Lorenzo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

I'll need to check with the team and get back to you as I've not used any of these

Anthony is looking at various options regarding zentools so will check regarding the layout question

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi there,

I havent tried yet but will take a look sometime this week. I assume they are bootstrap compatible and so if you enable bootstrap in the template then it should be fine.

Let us know how it goes.
Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hello,
I tested PageBuilder by Joomlashine for a while but too buggy and it doesn't cohabit well with the NoNumber extensions, on the other side with PageBuilder by Joomshaper is not possible to integrate the articles into modules, so this is an handicap for me ...

I think I'll stay on the hand coding :( unless you have something else to advise me?

Thank you :)
  • Lorenzo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Hi

Anthony had a look and found it a bit too complicated
The NoNumber content templater looks more possible

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
www.nonumber.nl/extensions/contenttemplater

For the link

Cheers
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
... thank you, but the difference with a page builder component with the extension Content Templater by NoNumber is that the page builder component creates pages with a simple drag and drop (he places the elements in the page without having to code), the Peter extension inserts a template in an article (or module) which will have been previously created, they are not doing the same thing ...
  • Lorenzo
  • 369 posts
  • 11 Thanks
Yep indeed - sorry I wasn't making a comparison between them

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers