Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

responsive templates

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi. I am wondering if you tagging system for templates are up to date or if there is something I need to know about the responsiveness of your templates. When I went on the site showcase I found several templates that are responsive that I hadnt seen by clicking on the "all responsive template" tag.

A few are full screen, Koan, Standard and Sidetrack. All those were responsive or seemed responsive , but are not under the tag of responsive templates on your site.

Am I missing something about your other templates? Should I look on them all to see if they are responsive?

Thank you,
Rachel
  • rkimmel
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 93 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Rachel,

That is an oversight from us - these templates are responsive - they have just been missed off this list

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers