Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Obviously have no idea what I'm doing!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

So I have freshly installed Joomla 3.3.0 into my GoDaddy account and have been trying to install ANY template for use..... I thought I would start simple with the JB_Zenbase Quick Start J315. Each time i install the template i get this message....

Fatal error: JApplication::getUserState(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "Joomla\Registry\Registry" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/dwera2014/public_html/libraries/legacy/application/application.php on line 530

I have no idea what to do to fix this issue. Any thoughts?
  • Rob Mensinger
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 1 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
A quickstart includes Joomla so it needs to be installed into an empty folder

You can't install it via an existing site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers