Support Forum

• Page:

Subscription Not working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I just signed up for the 3-month basic subscription and I cannot access the color shift template or any templates. It is saying that I need a valid template subscription. My current subscription is set to free templates and extensions. I don't understand this because I was charged $45 when I signed up. Also, there is not an option when you sign up to register for a free plan.

Can you help me with this? I have read the forum and see that this has been an issue for quite a few members. Thanks! :)
  • jessicahayman2011
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 13 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Jessica,

We actually fixed that issue a while ago.

I emailed you soon after you subscribed with this:
Hello and thanks for joining.

Im not sure if you realised but your payment went through as an eCheque which generally take 3 to 5 days to clear. If this was your intention that your account will automatically resolve in that time otherwise please let me know and I will cancel the payment and you can pay again without the echeque and get access to the download area now.

Thanks Anthony

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers