Support Forum

• Page:

Odd formatting of sections tweaked module

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I've been working on my site using the New Media template, and the Sections Tweaked module has been working perfectly until this morning. It's quite odd - it displays OK on every page except the front page, whereby it seems to spread across the whole width of the display. I haven't altered any of the parameters to this module today...have only been working on publishing/unpublishing article, so am unsure what has caused the change in formatting.
Is anyone able to advise how to restore the correct formatting?? The address is www.ethicalliving.com.au - I've taken the site back online temporarily in order to enable feedback.
Cheers,
Youna.
  • Youna Angevin-Castro
  • Previous Member
  • 3 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Seems that the formatting has resolved itself...go figure!! Thanks anyway to anyone who might have had a solution.
Y
  • Youna Angevin-Castro
  • Previous Member
  • 3 posts
Best not to ask questions in these circumstances :P Sometimes these issues can be explained as the cache finally clearing perhaps.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers