Support Forum

• Page:

Can I re-distribute these templates after I join?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

The answer to this is absolutely not. The membership fee entitles you to use these designs for your own use or on a clients site but not for re-selling or posting for download for free or otherwise.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Anthony,

first i want to say, that i really love the most of these Templates and i am a great Fan of joomlabamboo! All these very special designs are so unique and i can really feel a joy while using a website with one of your designs.

My Question is: How do you check if the url of a website using one of your templates is valid.
I ask this cause i have an developer account, using your designs for my clients ( i do not redistribute them), but i am afraid that you see the design on one of my clients sites and think its a pirated copy.

I've looked through the ucp, but cant find an area where i can put the url of my clients in to verify that the usage is legal.

Thank you for answering me this question and wonderful slide into the new year to you.

Best wishes...
  • Ernte 23
  • Previous Member
  • 76 posts
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
-->
Hi Ernte,

Thanks so much for your feedback - its really appreciated.

We dont have a license system in place - our license is based on an old fashioned honour system. The clubs that do have license systems in place still have templates on warez sites anyway.

Do you have a link to the site in question - you can submit a support ticket if you would prefer to keep it anonymous. Im not sure I understand correctly though if its one of your clients you would be using a valid template then I imagine.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
No, it wasnt a question for a special website, more general. I use your templates sometimes as a kind of perfect basis to generate a new website, using my own backgrounds, color-schemes and ideas in combination with your revolutionary design-framework. Just want to avoid misunderstandigs and embarrassed situations. I just wanted to be sure that, if there are some callbacks built in the template, my clients wont get any e-mails cause of thinking that its pirated usage of one of your templates. A Year ago i had a other clubmembership, changed the url of my site and forgot to change it in the ucp of the clubsite and had some stupid trouble cause of this, so i am now really carful with such things.

What i wanted to say also: No other Templates-Club or something in this direction has the following effect to me: I browse through the demosite, getting so much inspirations for new webprojects or just the lust to open up a new site only for playing with one of you delicious designs. Keep up the good work and feel free to use my statemenst for testimonials or others.
  • Ernte 23
  • Previous Member
  • 76 posts
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
-->
Ah no problem at all :) and yes thanks for the permission to use your feedback! Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers