Support Forum

• Page:

Cannot download

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

My subscription goes through January 2010, but I cannot download the most recent Templates.

When I try to download, I get a generic plaintext file "downloads", an html file with the name of the download(248-grid-source-file.html), or I get a download that attempts to load, but never completes the download,

I reset my password and logged in with that, just in case.

I thought I had downloaded all templates through June, But I just looked on my system and my downloads from anything past April have the same problems...I had downloaded the files and just filed them away for future use, so I did not notice until just now that I had a problem. I have 3 folders with html files, where I should have zip files.

Other odd things:
I keep getting logged out and sent to the purchasing page
I also get sent to the free template page when I choose the "back" button.
I just got logged out and sent to the generic home page. I had to log in again (this has happened multiple times)

Soo....I need some help in downloading...or perhaps something is "set" incorrectly in my membership/account? I can't see that in my account details, but something is going wrong. I am particularly looking to download Elevate, Sketch, Wallpaper, Elevate2, Grid and Praise...all of which should be included in my membership, I believe. I actually THOUGHT I had downloaded these files, but as I mentioned, the download came in as html pages. When I click on them, I only get a blank page.

HELP!
Helen
(hhelenhh)

PS--I am using Safari on my mac, so I will switch browsers to see if that helps at all. I'll post if that solves the problem.
  • Helen Harrison
  • Previous Member
  • 8 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Helen,

Just to confirm that we solved this issue for you.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks! Using Firefox solved the issue....I am curious about why Safari can't download correctly...this doesn't happen with all sites, but just enough to be irritating!

Thanks again for your prompt reply!
Helen
  • Helen Harrison
  • Previous Member
  • 8 posts
Which version Safari is this Helen - v4?
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
It is Version 4.0.3 (5531.9)

Thanks,
Helen
  • Helen Harrison
  • Previous Member
  • 8 posts
Hi Helen,

Weird as Safari 4 is my default browser. Ill keep an eye out for any other irregularities. Good luck with building your site/s!

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers