Support Forum

• Page:

Forum access

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Ive recently discovered a significant flaw in the way that subscriptions were set up in the club. Its meant that some memberships still had member level access after their subscription had ended. It wasnt happening with all plans but enough for me to reset all past member accounts. So if you need access to the forum for support and your current login wont allow you access to the forum or ticket system then you will need to login and then select the previous club member subscription from the plans. This will give you access to the club template forum and also the ticket system.

Thanks for your understanding.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
In fact if you follow this link it will do the process for you automatically: www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&usage=13&processor=paypal
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Andy

I see you are online. Could you reset my account - a new one - GinaJack - to update subscription so I can download the template file just purchased.

$50 has cleared thru Paypal and your site hung up in the transaction, seemingly.

Gina
  • Gina Jackson
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 7 posts
IMAGE FILE ATTACHED

Gina Jackson wrote:
Andy

I see you are online. Could you reset my account - a new one - GinaJack - to update subscription so I can download the template file just purchased.

$50 has cleared thru Paypal and your site hung up in the transaction, seemingly.

Gina
  • Gina Jackson
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 7 posts
Hi Gina,

This is all sorted now.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers