Support Forum

• Page:

Support will be. Slower this week

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks just letting you know that support will be a little slower this week. I'm on my annual holiday at the moment, typing this on my iPhone on a slow 2g country Australian connection. I will get a chance to visit an Internet cafe a few times during the week and tom is here to answer the questions he can while he gets up to speed with the templates.

Apologies for any delays.

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Drop over for a beer or 2 while ya here......welcome to Australia and its laid back telecommunications network.....2G eh? I thought that was cutting edge technology....

Enjoy.........:silly:
  • Craig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 2G rocks
  • 418 posts
Hey craig. I'm actually based in Melbourne :). Where are you?
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Anthony,

Well there you go mate, the internet is a transparent thing. Assumed you were US based.....where 2G is like driving a T Model Ford lol.

I'm from Chatsworth (about 40km inland from Noosa) am a visual artist and when I went to create a website for myself, I caught the Joomla bug....now have a couple of clients and needed to stay inline with copyright for them & future clients....after using a bootleg copy of one of your sites, was impressed with how clean they are and purchased a club membership.

Only have been working with joomla for 3 months, without any prior php or css experience, got to say that Joomla is here to stay...:cheer:

Regards
Craig
  • Craig
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 2G rocks
  • 418 posts
Nice Craig ... good to see the warez sites are of some value to me ;)

Wish I lived in Noosa or even near it ...

Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers