Support Forum

• Page:

A change to support and refinement of our subscription plans

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi folks,

i though t I would post here just in case you missed my blog post regarding a change to our support and subscription policies.

For full details check out the blog post:
www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/about-the-club/some-changes-to-our-template-club-plans

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Just letting you all know that the new conditions are now in place so previous club members can only get access to the support forum or ticket system if they previously held a 6 month or 12 month developer subscription. All members that previously held 3, 6 or 12 month basic memberships will need to renew again in order to access the support forum.

If you are a previous developer member and we have not yet updated your account you can use this link to trigger the update in the status for you to get access to the support forum again.

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe&usage=19&processor=paypal

If you are still having trouble feel free to use the contact form and I will update your access manually.

www.joomlabamboo.com/support/contact-us

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers