Support Forum

• Page:

Where did all of the forums go?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Well the short answer is that they havent gone anywhere ... but they are now only available to current template club members. So to access the forums related to the club templates you need to login with your current membership subscription.

We made this decision to make it easier for us to figure out who has legitimate rights to our support as opposed to those who may have acquired the templates from warez sites and the like.

Its unfortunate that we have to do this but due to the proliferation of warez sites we see no other option.

This will also be the case for access to our support ticket system.

Thanks,

Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Anthony,

While I totally understand and respect your need to protect the value you've invested in your business development, I feel you may have overlooked a small consideration. There are former members who may want to revisit forum posts from others (or support) to solve problems with templates we gained during our membership.

Is there no way to make the template forums "read only" to non-subscribers? This would be a huge help to those who have and will likely continue membership in the future. Thanks for your great work and dedication to the J! Community.
  • Daniel
  • Previous Member
  • 44 posts
Hi Daniel,

Yep thats completely valid and Ill look into it.

Thanks Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hi Daniel,

Ive opened it all back up for the time being until I find a better solution.

Cheers Anthony
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks much, I'm confident this will work in your good favor.

Peace
  • Daniel
  • Previous Member
  • 44 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers