Support Forum

• Page:

Site Move

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

You may have noticed a few changes around Joomla Bamboo. In addition to changing the layout of the site we also moved servers. This happened a little sooner than we had anticipated and so we are running a little late with the March template.

Part of the server moved involved changing the membership script. Our previous script was non-joomla and had a few flaws in terms of the overall integration. We are now using AEC which is proving to be very good ... One of the flaws was that we had to port the old memberships to the new component by hand ... man thats a lot of work!

So as compensation for the template tardiness while we were entering current club member details we snuck an extra week onto the membership to make up for lost time.

We were unfortunately unable to transfer the existing free memberships so if you are visiting this site and had a login with before, you will have to create a new account.

Thanks Anthony.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The contact us form appears to be broken right now--if I fill it out and click send I get a message saying that it's moved. And I'm assuming that my email didn't go through from it either. :unsure: (I need help with my subscription--club templates are not showing up)

Looking forward to using your templates--they are beautiful!
  • Robin Nonnweiler
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 9 posts
I am unable to purchase your 6 months template club offer. After making my selection, go to the confirmation page and click continue, your web page crashes. How can I make this purchase and gain access to your outstanding templates?
  • Lane Newsome
  • Free Extensions
  • 1 posts
littler.chicken wrote:
The contact us form appears to be broken right now--if I fill it out and click send I get a message saying that it's moved. And I'm assuming that my email didn't go through from it either. :unsure: (I need help with my subscription--club templates are not showing up)

Looking forward to using your templates--they are beautiful!

Hey there ... still working some kinks in the system ... Ive just added your membership to your account. You will need to logout and then login again.

Thanks for joining and spotting the error on the contact form - its all fixed up now.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I am unable to purchase your 6 months template club offer. After making my selection, go to the confirmation page and click continue, your web page crashes. How can I make this purchase and gain access to your outstanding templates?

Ive just emailed you about making a manual payment before we get this bug sorted. Are you logging in and then clicking subscribe or trying to subscribe a new account. Also which browser are you using?

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Hoverbox V2.14hot! link doesn't work in free extensions.

Is is any other way to use slimbox on my site intead of Hoverbox? For example on Rockettheme you need to install slimbox mambot and use it by code: {slimbox}...{/slimbox}?

Thank you and best regards
  • Andrzej Olszewski
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
Hi Andrezej,

Still trying to hunt down the issue with the download ... but here is the code to add slimbox to an image.

Depending on your template it may or may not be loaded in it. Most of the recent bamboo templates have slimbox included. In your wysiwyg editor you need to add the re'="lightbox" tag to the link and it will popup in the lightbox.

For more advanced features have a look at the Slimbox Homepage: http://homepage.mac.com/yukikun/software/slimbox_ex/{/url]
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
thank you very much it works.

best regards
  • Andrzej Olszewski
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
Everything works fine but i found different behaviour of slimbox in opera - the same on my site and on your live demo (demo.joomlabamboo.com/).

When you click on image and lightbox effect start the text on page is still on the highest level and image is under the text.

Maybe it depends on z-index in templates_css.css?

Best regards
  • Andrzej Olszewski
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
This would actually be in the slimbox.css file. You need to set the overlay and the window to a higher value.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
You mean slimbox_ex.css ?? A have only #lbOverlay and setting z-index to e.g. 100000 changeing image to grey.
  • Andrzej Olszewski
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
Still opera can't show image as slimbox corectly. Could you help me with this?
  • Andrzej Olszewski
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts
Hi Andrzej,

I fixed the same issue in firefox by changing the lbCanvas rule to this:

#lbCanvas {
border: 9px solid #fff;
position: absolute;
z-index: 10001;
}

I cant seem to clear the cache in opera but I imagine that this will solve the issue there as well.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
it works now

thank you and best regards
  • Andrzej Olszewski
  • Free Extensions
  • 16 posts

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers