Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

The Future

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello!
I have had great success in the past few years using the JoomlaBamboo templates and modules. But there has not be anything new since January.
Can you please let your customers know the future of JB. My account is up for renewal soon, and if there are to be no more new updated templates, I can not keep using this service.
Your service has been exemplary, I can not say enough good things about your service, and your product. But one needs to look to the future.

Thank you
  • pyzote
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 49 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh, blueshift
Hi

Thanks for taking the time to post

I can only apologise on behalf of everybody here at Joomla Bamboo as we have failed to do our job in releasing templates in a prompt manner

As a company, we have been through several challenges and some still to overcome - we do have the Italian template ready for release.

We are working on the wedding template as the next release

We will release a new updated version of zentools2 with some bug fixes and authors as a filter/tag in the next couple of days

We are working on adding custom field support to zentools2

I have extended your membership by two months as an apology for the lack of a release in this period

I fully understand and share your frustration and disappointment

And thanks again for posting

cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: iafdesign, marc
As a small (presumably smaller) company, don't try to do too much at once. Better to get things done one at a time so they're done well. You can always pad user subscriptions to make up the difference.

For the Italian theme, I decided to try the sticky module on OnePageTwo as a take-out list of food items on offer. It's actually going to work out extremely well - if it's not too late, it might make Italiano! even better.

T.S. Eliot wrote "the way forward is the way back." Updating the older templates seems a bit of wisdom along these lines. You've got good work from several years ago that would continue to live long and productive lives in ZGF.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
Thanks Blueshift

We have a new team member joining next week to ensure the template is released new week

I'm going to write a couple a couple of blog posts over the weekend for next week covering the template and the updated version of zentools2

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by manh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: blueshift
Hi Paul,

my subscription will end in a few days and I tend to renew it again. Bur before I need to know if zgf 5 and buildr will be definitely supported in the future so I can use all the benefits and i.e {zen-row}{zen-6}...{/zen-6}{/zen-row} furthermore.

I remember the past, when I once had to change the usage of responsive classes in items manually to get a zgf2 based website updated to zgf4.

I'm only working on the one website mathelike.de but this one is growing fast and I absolutely need a reliable template framework. JB did the job with an excellent support perfectly to my needs in the past and I hope also in the future!

Thanks,
Christian
  • Christian Rieger
  • 12 Month basic
  • 261 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh, blueshift
Hi Christian,

We have no plans to move away from the zgf 5 framework and will continue to support buildr for the foreseeable future

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
i have over 20 sites in ZGF and three major ones in development - so this would be important.
  • blueshift
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 2579 posts
  • 78 Thanks
We have had no plans about replacing the framework - over time we will update it but we've had no discussions over replacing it with a new version
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew
Thanks Paul!

I just renewed my subscription.

Cheers
Christian
  • Christian Rieger
  • 12 Month basic
  • 261 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Thanks Christian

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
We have released the Italian template as the August template

demo.joomlabamboo.com/

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers