Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Tools 2 module breaks through right margins

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I am trying to use a Zen Tools 2 list embedded in an article, in a fashion similar to the way a category blog is used but to take advantage of extra control and to show the intro text next to the intro image instead of below it.

Here is a page with two Zentools 2 modules embedded in an article. he module has 2 columns and both columns are breaking through the margins on the right of the colums and of the main content area. . I thought the problem might be with the date's background's and that is why I created the 2nd module without a date to test that .

What can I do to keep the the Zen Tools 2 module from breaking through the right margins and extending the date's background ?

sabina100.cloudaccess.host/worship/sermons.html

Here is an example of what the category blog looks like. The date appears like it does in the Colourshift Demo , in a neat little box overlapping the lower edge of the image.
This the effect I want and I think is what should also happen in the Zen Tools module

sabina100.cloudaccess.host/worship/sermons-category-blog.html
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I have added a 3rd copy of the module in a grid position above the content area and it still has the problem with the right margins
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi

Regarding the width

Can you try

.zentools.zt-grid ul, .zentools.zt-pagination ul {
max-width: 100%;
}
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You can change the date alignment by adding the colourshift class to the module suffix

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks. I will try these two things.
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
That worked to fix the layout for the module in the grid position.
It didn't help the modules in the main content area but i can work with the grid positions as the template has many.

The font color in the read more button is the same primary color as the button background. How can I make it white as it is in the main content area?
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
"It didn't help the modules in the main content area but i can work with the grid positions as the template has many."

Do you have an example I can look at?
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers