Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Colourshift Customization Questions

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

A few customization Questions before I decide whether to use Colourshift.

How hard will it be to:

1. customize the top menu so that all the top level items appear on a white background with the same color font
2. Add immediately below the slideshow a module that looks a lot like the grid below the header area in Corporation where the headings for 'workshops" , "template features" "About Us" function like the "tabs" do in some templates
3. make the logo position in the footer be independent of the logo position on the top in desktop view?

thanx
sharon
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Sharon,

1. Do you mean that they don't look buttons in the menu? just text links?
2. Yes but you would need to style the tabs themselves
3. Not entirely sure what you mean by this one - there is only ever one logo position but you could use a normal position
It would depend on what you wanted the footer logo to do

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
thank you very much
1. The borders may be fine - but in general yes - want the same white back ground as on the header area below.
2. . I had a buggy installation of the colourshift theme which didn't allow me to see that the tabs position was available. Some of the other grid positions were also not showing in the theme's buildr design tab. Rob Went fixed it for me this morning.
3. I will want to fit a longer name in the logo position at the top without it wrapping to another line. So will need some style changes to the font and maybe margins
  • ssartjb
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 343 posts
  • 1 Thanks
1. With keeping the borders you could then assign colours as #fff
2. ah ok
3. Yes you could tweak that as needed or remove positions?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers