Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to Article with an Joomla item image - SOLVED -

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hello!
I installed Highline2 through the quick installer and tried to set up an article like the demo content, including the "Article with an Joomla item image" display.

I don't get it where I can define this image.

I even tried to modify an existing article but the background image on the article vanishes...

Please link me to an explanation how to get this working, I didn't found anything in the documentation.

Thanks for your appreciated help!

Edit: When putting the image in the root directory, i.e. /root/images/ and linking at the article options to it, it works. Using a subdirectory, i.e. /root/mydirectory/ it doesn't.

Edit 2 Solved: The images will not appear if you use blanks in your directory name OR in the picture name it will not appear. Using "-" or writing the filename without without blanks will show it at the article background.
  • X-Bit
  • 12 Month basic
  • 47 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by X-Bit.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Are you not using the Joomla media manager?

Joomla admin > Content > Media > Folder > your_image.jpg

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul!
You are working 24/7?

I solved it already and no, I do develop locally and copied the images directly.

Thanks for your help!
  • X-Bit
  • 12 Month basic
  • 47 posts
  • 1 Thanks
I'm working UK time so its very late evening :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers