Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Builder / OnePage menu in Chrome

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
Could you check on your side if there is a bug (under Chrome only) with menu in Builder / OnePage theme.
Menu under Chrome is working only if page is slightly rewinded to the bottom. If page is not rewinded menu is not working.
Under Firefox there is OK.
Page address is: www.witrazesc.com.pl/witraze/witrazeinfo2018/

regards Tomek
  • witraze
  • 12 Month basic
  • 346 posts
  • 20 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Tomek,

Can you confirm the link

I am looking at an inspire template rather than buildr

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Link is OK. It is for Polish language version. I think that you are auto redirected to English version (which is old and Inspire indeed). I don't know what should I do to show you the right page. My only suggestion is to change language Chrome settings :-) to Polish.
  • witraze
  • 12 Month basic
  • 346 posts
  • 20 Thanks
um could you try the itemid from the menu link?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul
Sorry for delay in reply, but the fight is going on here to make the language switching module to work :sick:
I have Builder/OnePage layout in PL language. The language module is in position TOP4. Style named HomePL is assigned to menu position HOME (PL menu). The language icon is visible.
Now I need create Builder/OnePage layout in ENG language. Style named HomeENG is assigned to menu position HOME (ENG menu). I need to have the language module in the same position TOP4. But I can't do it becouse this position (TOP4) is unavailable for OnePage layout in style HomeENG! Only if I choose other layout I can give TOP4 position for the module. The same is with other positions. Any idea?

Edit:
somehow I managed to put the language Module to work: on Polish style it is on TOOLBAR row of the template, whreas on Eng style it cant be on same row - when it is on TOP row of the template it works. In result the menu is not working as a layer over slideshow but is positioned at the top of the page :sick:
see: www.witrazesc.com.pl/witraze/witrazeinfo2018/en/
Still there is an issue with Chrome described in first mail
regards Tomek
  • witraze
  • 12 Month basic
  • 346 posts
  • 20 Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by witraze.
Hi Tomek,

Can you advise me how I view the problem

I'm not quite clear what the problem is

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
There are two issues.
1a. The problem is: how should I create multiligulal menu in Builder/OnePage? Should I use separate template styles for each language to obtain onepagemenu in each language?
1b. When I try to do as above I cant obtain menu working properly becouse modules in second language (in separate template style) are not visible when positioned in the same row.
1c. I succeed in vieving onepagemenu only by putting it in other row. Is it specific for this template?
see: www.witrazesc.com.pl/witraze/witrazeinfo2018/en/

Second issue
One page menu not working under Chrome when page is in the top position. Starts to work when rewinded (may be only the fraction) to the bottom.
see: www.witrazesc.com.pl/witraze/witrazeinfo2018

regards T.
  • witraze
  • 12 Month basic
  • 346 posts
  • 20 Thanks
Can you create a ticket for the site

thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers