Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

The template has a different Home page than the one I expected.

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Good Morning,

Thank you for putting the Buildr Responsive template on my site. However, it has a different home page than I expected.

oasiswebdevelopment.com/alfred/

I have attached an image that shows what I had expected on the left of the page. Is there an easy way to make the image on the left the home page as opposed to just taking all of the content off and putting all new content on?

Thanks as always for your help.
Elizabeth
different_home_page.jpg
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Elizabeth,

You can change the article that the home page points to and make it displays home page articles

Are you wanting module content on the front page or an article?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for your reply. Probable an article and a module or two..The client likes this site:

www.slipperyrockrents.com

I would have be the text be an article and the image be a banner and sometimes I have a sidebar on the home page also.

Thanks for your help.

Elizabeth
  • Elizabeth Wallace
  • 12 Month basic
  • 404 posts
Hi Elizabeth,

You would need to make the banner row container full width and add a zentools2 module to it

You will need to turn off hide front page content in the layout tab

If you wanted to background images like the leaves you could use the template settings for the row background image but you may need to use custom css to position it

With the hide frontpage turned off this will display the article area

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers