Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

move logo to top of page

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm using backgrounder and would like to have the logo sit at the top of the page, instead of aligned with the menu.
Can this be done with module class suffix (it can be moved down easily, but up?)
I tried changing position of the logo to 'top', but that pushed the menu down below the logo, not what I'm after.
Is it possible to move the logo, see here: alpinecider.com.au/ I'd like the logo to go to the top of the page, but the menu to stay where it is.

Thanks for any ideas,
Nick
  • NickMo
  • 12 Month basic
  • 331 posts
  • 3 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Nick

You would need to remove the row and container padding and add back padding to the menu

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You could try a negative margin - you do have inline style on the image at the moment

Negative margin in this situation is a bit of a hack and would need a test on different browsers and devices
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
#logo img {
margin-top: -3em;
}

With the margin removed on the existing image

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers