Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Module Position disappears in Style Panel of Buildr, When Custom Layout is Reloaded

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

Issue is as above - site isn't live (using win 10, latest firefox, buildr 1.3.2 with now new standalone child themes).

To reproduce the issue:
Note: I already had 1 custom layout stored.
My custom layout was already loaded in the template style backend.

1) Drag a module position ('menu') from the menu row to the banner row.

2) Don't save anything but instead, click the 'load layout' button to reload custom layout again.

3) Notice that the 'menu' position isn't anywhere to be found (I looked everywhere).
However, if I press F5 to reload the page (I don't press any save buttons) then the 'menu' position is visible again - not sure why this happens but you guys should test. I've seen it happen to other positions too (can't remember which).

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi,

If you load a layout then it will replace your previous one and replace all old positions with the ones from the preset.

Can you open a ticket with the exact steps to recreate the issue you are seeing?

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
Hi Rob,

Ticket opened.

Regards,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Thanks
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers