Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen Tools 2 - Content Slideshow

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi there,

I've used Zen Tools 2 quite a lot recently for banner slideshows etc.

I am currently trying, for the first time, to create a slideshow for text only. I am trying to pull through the latest 4 testimonials (articles).

I have of course selected slideshow, and using the 'Joomla' content source. Selecting the Testimonial category. Which contains all testimonial articles.

I would expect to see a 'Text' item to be available from the item layout, however the closest item which i have the option to select is 'FullText', this does not pull through any content onto the slideshow.

Am i missing a setting here? I have been quite thorough going through and trying different content sources, as well as trying different items from the item layout section, with no success.

Any help with this would be much appreciated, apologies if this is posted in the wrong category. The only Zen Tools 2 category i could see was listed under 2006 template releases. Which is confusing.

Thanks very much in advance.
  • JY Web Solutions
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 29 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Do you have any intro text break in the articles?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
If you don't have any intro text divider I would try selecting and dragging across "introtext" in the drag and drop section

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks Paul,

This works, Can you explain what Full text is used for then please?
  • JY Web Solutions
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 29 posts
Its the tText after an intro text

This is one of those I get confused on but I think this is the case

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers