Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen shortcodes

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi Friends,
I have just spent an hour looking through the site for some more documentation for zen shortcodes with examples. I am hoping to use the grid tool to be able to get away from using JCE's table tool, which is extremely buggy, especially if I want to put a paypal button inside one.

Is there a demo page somewhere that I can use in order to create a 2, 3 or 4 column grid. I recall seeing one somewhere at somepoint, perhaps in the template documentation, but I just can't find it now.

Thanks
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-4/theme/shortcodes/grids

as the example

{zen-row}{zen-5}This is a block of content that will take up 5/12 (or 5 columns) of the width of the page.{/zen-5}{zen-2}This is a block of content that will take up 1/6 (or 2 columns) of the width of the page.{/zen-2}{zen-5}This is a block of content that will take up 5/12 (or 5 columns) of the width of the page.{/zen-5}{/zen-row}
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks!
  • swellking
  • 12 Month basic
  • 420 posts
  • 1 Thanks
You're welcome

Best of luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers