Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Buildr Standard logo/menu row overlapping banner row

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi!
First of all, I just want to say that the Buildr template is awesome, and I'm having fun working with it - kudos!

I'm having some difficulty on my site, that I see is the same in the demo. (I'm using Firefox 48.0.2 on a Mac)

On Buildr Standard, the logo/menu row starts out with a black background. Then when you scroll down, it changes to a white background. Then when you scroll back up, it does not return to black, AND the logo/menu row is then overlapping the banner row (like it's about 30 or 40px shy of returning all the way to the top).

Buildr Backgrounder has a similar action, but DOES resolve when you scroll back to the top.

Can you advise how I might get Standard to return to the starting position in the same way?

Best regards,
Laura
  • olsencreative
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 11 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Laura

I'll need to check on this with the developers

Ping me back me in 24 hours if not heard back from me

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Laura,

I'm been talking to the developers - can you update the template to the latest version and make sure animation is disabled for the logo row

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Update wise - download from the template download page and install via the normal Joomla installer

You will also need to install the latest ajax plugin that is available on the same download page

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks, Paul!

Updates made - I was running template v1.3.1 from the Quickstart pkg, but had the current Ajax plugin.

Turning off animation solved the overlap issue - works and looks great!

I still have lots to do before the site can go live, but so far my client is quite pleased.
Thank you! :)
  • olsencreative
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 11 posts

Best of luck with the site

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers