Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

What menus can I use for Build.r?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Not sure if this is a Build.r question per-se, but is there a menu builder that comes with Build.r or that joomlabamboo has? Or do I have to out to get a customer extension?
  • OvalPiston
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 57 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Mike

Not exactly sure what you mean with menu builder?

Can you elaborate a little

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
I only see the default Joomla menus. They don't allow any nesting or controls on them. What does Buildr have, or do you guys have other modules for designing a menu?
  • OvalPiston
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 57 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Mike,

Not quite sure what you mean with menu's - nested menus are created using the Joomla menu structure with items set as parent

The template supports zen menu which is a plugin found on the template download page - she offers columns and some module insertation

Zen menu also allows icons to be added via an icon list
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
An accordion menu can be created by the template - I can elaborate on this if you are interested in this

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
You can find the documaentation for zenmenu here: docs.joomlabamboo.com/zen-grid-framework-4/menus/Zen-menu-plugin
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers