Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Recreating the Demo Documentation Completion?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

I'm slowly wrapping my head around the best way to modify as well as create templates on your framework and over the months I've kept glancing over your incomplete documentation.

I wanted to know by which date you plan to have it complete as I haven't really noticed updates to it (especially the 'Recreating the Demo' section)?

Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Aadil,

I understand your frustration regarding the documentation.
It is always a juggling act between adding new features / new templates and adding documentation.

And we have had some urgent issues to attend to in the last month or so which has got in the way of coming back to the documentation.

As a small team we try our best but sometimes these things come up unexpectedly and so please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

We will get back onto documenting these items in the next week or so.

What aspect of recreating the demo are you looking for assistance with?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Appreciate the response, I'm currently not looking for any info. specifically but I would like to read through the documentation to find out how to accomplish certain things correctly (like the background image confusion I posted about in the other thread - thanks, I saw your reply now & I'll try it out tomorrow).

I understand where you're coming from but I wanted to mention that it's easier to look into docs instead of opening up a ticket each time something doesn't make sense in the moment (hope you understand where I'm coming from).

Thanks,
Aadil
  • Aadil
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 292 posts
  • 13 Thanks
Thanks Aadil,

I absolutely understand

I have a different perspective on learning - I'm one of those that reads the manual only when I'm completely stuck :)

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers