Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

BuildR - No Backgrounder Settings in Template

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
In the BuildR template, have added it to a website (just the template only).

Am trying to recreate the demo site and the Backgrounder setting but this option does no exist.

See image.
Attachments:
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
There are other templates examples/styles not available I notice that are in the quickstart but not in the straight template download.

Eg - All Positions.

Would be nice if every template had ALL positions and combinations available but hidden - simpler for non-developers to include/not include things.

Wanting to recreate the backgrounder template as its not available but on this template also want the TABs as one of the Row Settings but can't see how to do this.

With the all-positions template I am guessing I could do this but how do I get this from the quickstart to the straight template?
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
Hi - yes sorry that config preset has been missed.

I'll add it to the template now. I just updated the temp[late but the version hasn't been incremented.

To apply all positions go to layouts > select all positions from the dropdown and then hit load layout.

Thanks!
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
Thanks - got it now - so far so good.

Managed to get the Tabs feature working but it looks terrible so assuming you don't have css set for this.

Hoping I can copy the css from corporate template.
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
Hi there,

Can you post a link so we can see what's happening?
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks
I've switched back to the Corporate template for now for main site so no link. Basically there was not a lot of styling to the tabs using allpositions in the backgrounder template. White background, links in red as per rest of the template and sitting at position 0 - no padding or margins.
  • Huski
  • 12 Month basic
  • 264 posts
Thanks.

I fixed the padding (it was just one of the settings). I'll look at the tabs but it should be the same display used in the other themes that seem ok.
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers