Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Installing Buildr template makes website go blank white

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have a fresh install of Joomla 3.6.4 installed on Siteground hosting. All worked fine. As soon as I installed the Buildr template to work with the Onepage2 template layout... my whole website went blank white. I even chose a different theme like Beez as default to see if it would come back. This did not work. Not until I uninstalled the Buildr template - would the website start working again? I only downloaded and installed the files and plugins listed by the template. I also made sure they were enabled. Is anyone else experiencing this or have a suggestion? Thank you ahead!!
  • kristinad
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 54 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Quick update - I decided to try a fresh install of the template. At first, when I make the Buildr template the default, the website works. But, once I go in and change the "Select saved settings to apply" to the Onepagetwo setting (all looks good) and then I click Save. This is when the website goes down and there is a simple "Error" that pops up. This theme is not working with Joomla 3.6.4 install at this time.
  • kristinad
  • 6 Month Developer
  • 54 posts
Hi

sorry to hear of the problems you are having

With the white screen are you still able to access the admin?
If you can access the admin can you set the error reporting level to maximum

Error reporting is on the server tab

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With that set we might get a better idea of what is happening

Even if the screen is still blank can you add the link for the site?

Thanks
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers