Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Insert Image screen black

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Odd one this. When editing an article from the front end and using the Image button below the editing screen, the media manager screen is black (see attachment). Using the editor's insert image button all is well. This occurs with both JCE and TinyMCE, so I think that it must be a template function. It is clearly a CSS issue (popup-imagemanager.css?), but I can't find the right entry. Can you help?
Attachments:
  • BrianB
  • 12 Month basic
  • 12 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yes this is a template issue

I will need to check with the developers how best to fix this

It's coming from a less file and I'm not sure how best to change it

sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Any word on this yet? It's not critical as I can instruct the users to use the editor insert image button, but you can guarantee that someone will want to try the Image button!

Regards,
Brian
  • BrianB
  • 12 Month basic
  • 12 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Hi Paul,

I think I've fixed it. I thought I would check to see if the same issue arose in other templates, so I switched from Boost to Gazetta, and found that the image button worked perfectly. Switched back to Boost and lo and behold it now shows the media manager screen with no problem. I think that somewhere along the line the Less compiling must have gone awry and in switching templates it has corrected itself.

Regards,
Brian
  • BrianB
  • 12 Month basic
  • 12 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: manh
ah

Thanks Brian

I had tried adding to the LESS files - I was beginning to get fed up so thanks for the update

I still don't what the initial problem is so I've left this on our bug tracker

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrianB

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers