Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

zentools masonry layout issues

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I'm getting some strange masonry layout issues. I suspect due to third party template. Looks like masonry doesn't stretch all the way. Do you have any suggestions on a possible fix.

ofoam.org/newsite/archives.html

This module is in a full width row.

thanks
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
I've been trying to get a good layout for a while, i think i've got something a bit better, but i've also come up with an issue with module background styling not showing correcty using masonry.

I have 3 test pages to illustrate the issue. All share the same template settings. I'm trying to have brown background which is set in the template for that grid cell. .box-brown

Page 1
ofoam.org/newsite/ogden-music-festival-archives/2014-ogden-music-festival.html
- Problem Page, masonry config - the text is using box-brown, The problem is the background is light. You can't see the text. I'm only getting the font color but not the background color. (if I remove the template box-brown then this test defaults to dark text/light bg correctly)

Page 2
ofoam.org/newsite/ogden-music-festival-archives/2015-ogden-music-festival.html
- Success Page, isotope config - background is brown, text is light. This is what I'm looking for on the previous page.

Page 3
ofoam.org/newsite/ogden-music-festival-archives/2016-ogden-music-festival.html
- Scratch my head page, both test modules are on. So the strange thing here is that the same module looks differently. page 1&2 modules are both on and the both have the correct color and background. What doesn't work on the first link, does work here because the second module is on. I don't get it.

Thanks for your help. I fussed with a bunch of settings trying to get this to look good and can't seem to get it right.
  • B Smith
  • 12 Month basic
  • 397 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Hi

Have you tried with a default joomla template?

To see if there is any impact of the current template

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers