Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zentools2 update ruined my homepage!

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I have been using Zentools and Zentools2 since it came out. I have several modules. Everything was fine until I updated Zentools2 today. Now I have two huge problems on my homepage making it so horrid that I can't send anyone to it:
  1. Backstretch slideshow is gone on home page, still visible on interior pages.
  2. Filter module on homepage showing content items is blank until you click on something in the menu bar. It used to "show all" now it shows a big blank white screen.

I have read everything I can stand to read and have fiddled with every setting I dare to for the past hour or so. I give up.

The link to the homepage is www.mainefiberarts.org (and please don't tell me it is because of the map coordinates because I have to have them there). I'm attaching how it looks now.

OK UNCLE! I took off the plugin with the map coordinates and everything is OK again. Dang! I really wanted that plugin to work. I'll work on that with the developer...someday. So never mind. At least you know I was not sitting on my hands waiting for your reply.
Attachments:
  • palominojones
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 265 posts
  • 2 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by palominojones.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
ah sorry to hear that I know how hard you worked on getting the map plugin to work

Best of luck with it

I still think the site looks very nice

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: palominojones

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers