Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Customise image selection for easyblog post in zentools2 module

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi

I would like to display a specific easyblog post as a module in a specific position beside an article.

I have downloaded Zentools and have found i am able to do this very easily.

However, i seem not to be able to chose which image is displayed and the module simply displays the first image that is placed in the easyblog post.

In fact, i would prefer to have the easyblog post cover image display as this is the main image for each blog post.

Is there a way of me achieving this with the Zentools easyblog content display capability? Am i able to change which image the module calls when displaying the blog post?

See attached for a mock-up of what i am trying to achieve.

placespecificeasyblogpostinmoduleposition.001.jpeg

Thanks

Paul
  • Paul LM
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 3 posts
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Paul LM. Reason: Inserted jpg version of attachment
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Paul,

I'll need to check on this - I don't think so

I'll need to ask the developers on this it may be after the weekend before I hear back

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul LM

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers