Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Buildr template zentools2 frontpage with k2 only showing 3 items

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I loaded the quickstart for this site and everything was working while i used demo content but now i am using k2 instead. i have zentools2 directed to k2 and we can see some of the items i have there i am only displaying 3 of 9 items specified in the count. i tried doing category specific count, that didn't help so i removed and left blank and only the meta count is set to 9. I checked my categories to make sure i had the content in the correct categories to support 9 items and i have looked at everything i can think of. i updated to the latest version of the module as well to be sure. i have not overlooked anything and yet i still can't resolve this. i even tried to unpublish and publish after the update as that has fixed weird glitches in the past. I can't for the life of me figure out what is preventing the additional content from showing. FYI! Lazyload is turned off. No errors in the console either. if i missed another post on this please feel free to direct me to it. i did take a quick look for this issue and only saw the one carousel issue that resembled mine but was resolved with turning off lazyload.

also checked my filters but everything looks ok and there are no additional filters turned on. can provide any screenshots needed.

thanks for your help in advance
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by candyce.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

What version of k2 are you using?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

If you want to see the site it is located at 65.60.26.244/~misiway/index.php
  • candyce
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 391 posts
  • 8 Thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by candyce.
Can you create a ticket and we can take a look

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers