Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

[FEATURE REQUEST] Continuously looping carousel (rather than rewind)

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I've discussed this one with Anthony via skype before, but thought I'd nudge it again after yet another site I've wanted this effect for.

Plus of using Zentools2 is that you can pull from Joomla Banners.

However, the carousel rewinds, so having a continuous loop of banners running in Zentools2 is not an option due to the currently selected JQuery library.

If there's anyone out there that can help Anthony with a suitable carousel script that could be implemented (he's had some with problems in the past that he's tried) please advise.

If there's anyone aware of another joomla carousel extension that is continuous and uses Joomla Banners component, let me know.

If anyone else would like this feature, reply so that the Joomlabamboo team can see demand (Uservoice feature vote perhaps?)
  • pjackson
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 28 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Anthony is working on the latest theme which is nearly ready for release so hasn't had chance to look at the feasibility of the your feature requests

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Patrick,
Yep this is already on the list.
Have you seen the new Hero Slideshow on Highline2? That doesn't rewind but the layout may not be what you need.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers