Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

How to disable glyphicons?

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

I included bs2 in the template options and disabled glyphicons but they still get loaded as one can see in the source: background-image: url("../zengrid/libs/frameworks/bootstrap2/img/glyphicons-halflings.png");

Sorry to say, but this template really feels like a teenager bouncing between school and police living on the edge testing the limits.
  • ubunti
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 371 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Is this referring to the same url as the other thread?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
yes, but just some minutes ago I got it working by disabling almost all of the bs2 parts. Still dont know which component did the trick but it is definitely not the glyphicons component that is responsible for the glyphicons.
  • ubunti
  • 371 posts
Right ok - thanks

I'll check

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Bootstrap2 also uses the glyphicons for the sprites component. Disabling that will prevent that file from loading.
  • Anthony Olsen
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers