Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Saving a theme makes template features disappear

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi JB-Team,

I´m a new user and working with the Ecolife Template. I´m very happy with it but there´s one thing I don´t in the theme options: When I change the colors of a theme its not shown in the frontend. I can save the changes in the backend but when I choose antother theme and then go back to the first one the old colurs are there again.

And further when I define a name for a theme and then click on "please save your changes" all template features disappear in the frontend and only the text and images are there. Background completely white. So what to do?
  • Daniel Weidenbusch
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by manh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there :)

Can you check out this thread

www.joomlabamboo.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=579&id=114065&Itemid=215

Do you see any error in the console window of the browser?

In Chrome this is F12 and a click on the console text

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks for your answer. I guess it´s the right track. The console states that the stylesheet was not loaded because its MIME-Typ, "text/html", is not "text/css". Unfortunately I have no idea how to change this.
  • Daniel Weidenbusch
  • Free Extensions
  • 2 posts
hmm right neither do I

I will check with the team and get back to you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers