Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Hover to display drop down not always working

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi,

Hover to display drop down menu is not always working. Sometimes it does and sometimes it requires me to click the top menu item.

Can someone please help:
playacarfase1.com/en/rules-en

The link is not the home page, because it seems that this only happens when you are on another page then one that is in the dropdown. If you land on the home page then the drop down works, but if you click on "Rules" for instance, and then hover on the "Home" menu item the dropdown is not revealed.

Mahalo!
A
  • Riceman
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 131 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi there,

Do you have drop downs enabled in the module itself?
As there isn't any html listed in the menu for the missing links

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks Paul - yes, i imagine I do, if you click on "Home", then you re taken to the Home Page ad the dropdown works...but only when you are on that page (or any page that is in the dropdown).

A
  • Riceman
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 131 posts
wait - forget that - i dint have "always show sub-menus" enabled. i think that did it!
  • Riceman
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 131 posts
Cool thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers