Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Getting the slideshow to be responsive

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

With the slideshow you could turn it off on phones is that an option?

What phone are you using?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Paul,
I guess it would be best for anything smaller than a Galaxy... but I'm not seeing where to adjust that in the template settings. In the layout tab of the template all of the modules can be set for viewing desktop/ tablet/ phone.. no problem there, but there isn't a position for the slideshow. And in the effects area where you turn on/off the slideshow, and select responsive behavior, again I see no additional adjustments.

So this then comes to the additional question of if I can turn off the slideshow for mobile applications, is there a position established that the slideshow resides in that can be accessed for a static image when viewed on a phone?
  • Douglas Rost
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 152 posts
Hi Douglas,

I was thinking a media query for the module and another to override the height set to display

There isn't a module position

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Thanks
  • Anthony Olsen
  • LIfetime Developer - Big Bamboo
  • 23925 posts
  • 788 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers