Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Zen tools missing functionality

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi guys,

I think (I hope) this will be a simple fix.

I'm creating a new site using a template I've used before (Focus2). I've installed the template and (I assumed) the correct associated extensions. I needed to use a zentools module, but when I clicked on it I noticed it didn't have the full functionality. It's missing a left margin, doesn't have the buttons up top (Save, Save and close, etc.) or any of the selectable options (Publishing, Advanced, etc.) that one uses for configuring the module.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. In the process the module told me that I didn't have the required ajax plugin. I installed that and published it but still have the same problem.

I'm assuming there's something simple and obvious that I've either done or haven't done. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob Camp
  • RobertCamp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 155 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Bob,

Is it giving any error in the browser console window?

Do you get the same if you login with a different browser or clear the browser cache?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Paul,

Yeah, it happens with all browsers and after I've cleared the cache.

I'm not sure I was clear, though. When I talk about clicking on the module, I mean when I'm in the backend and I go to Extensions, then Modules, and open the Zentools module. The module itself is missing all of those things I mentioned. I can't even really configure it, much less exit correctly (since there's no Close button it always tells me I need to check-in).

It sure seems to me like something it needs to be complete and operational didn't get uploaded.

Bob
  • RobertCamp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 155 posts
It does sound like the ajax plugin isn't enabled

Can you create a ticket and we can look for you

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Okay, I'll start a ticket.
  • RobertCamp
  • 3 Month Basic
  • 155 posts
Thanks

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers