Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Fullwidth and side menu question

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi, I am wondering is it possible to have:

A) to hide main content on few other pages rather than main and have for example full width content (images grid for example or Zentools module only)?

B) Have Main Menu located vertically on a left side for example (not moving when right content scrolling though) and content on a right? More like Moments theme?
  • Eugene
  • 12 Month basic
  • 70 posts
  • 1 Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
With A)

You could create a new layout in a new template style and assign that to pages with the component / article area removed

or try a new template style with the component area hidden using the desktop, tablet and mobile icons/buttons in the template layout for that position row
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
With B)

That wouldn't be possible with the template without extensive customisation and would be beyond the scope of the standard support I'm afraid

I could enquire with the developers about a custom support block but even then not sure if it would be possible

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Will be possible workaround to have off canvas menu stay open and publish Main Menu there as Accordion, something like that?
  • Eugene
  • 12 Month basic
  • 70 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Thank you, will try that. Do I need not to assign any Article to that menu item? I think I tried to hide main content before, but it was still showing some white area with Article categories or path info. Let me try again
  • Eugene
  • 12 Month basic
  • 70 posts
  • 1 Thanks
Right try it again and post the link so we can have a look

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers