Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

Editing HikaShop Content

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

In the Rasa2 Quickstart the HikaShop Products Listing and Categories Listing have content on those pages located above the grid of products/categories. On the products page there is an image and some text and then the grid of items. On the categories page there is a title that says Shop Categories.

Questions:
1. Where do I go to edit this content; insert images, text, titles etc. above the grid items?
2. How can I style the grid layout and items?

TIA
Mark
Attachments:
  • Mark
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 35 posts
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi

Would it be easier for you if I sent you the demo so you have a reference?

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
That would be great Paul.

On a general note, I'm having trouble understanding how HikaShop is integrated into the JB template and where the boundary is between those frameworks. I'd like to be able to use ZenTools to format page layout for a category/products page if that is possible. For example, I'd like to create my own content page and embed HikaShop functions using plugins (if they exist) and format a category/products page like the Rasa2 ZenTools Filter Demonstration page where the tabs are the categories and the grid displays the products for each category. Is this possible?

Thanks
Mark
  • Mark
  • 12 Month Developer
  • 35 posts
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Mark.
Hi Mark,

Zentools can't display Hikashop functions I'm afraid

I'm about to upload the demo site to dropbox so that should help

I will create a ticket for you when its complete containing a link

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks
Hi Mark,

Could you confirm part of your email address - I'm having difficulties finding you in the membership list

I need to make sure I've got the right user name when creating a ticket

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers