Support Forum

Please note that this forum is only available to you in read only mode. In order to contribute to this conversation you will need to renew your subscription.

SOLVED - Change position of product description

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Hi
I want to change the position of the product description on the product page. Instead of it being below the product image, can it be diplayed next to the product image? I have looked everywhere and can't see a way of doing this. Link below:

www.malcolmsilver.com/vintage/door-fittings/bathroom-toilet-bolts/product/4-ashwell-lock-with-painted-glass

Many thanks
Malcolm
  • Malcolm Silver
  • 12 Month basic
  • 107 posts
  • 3 Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Malcolm Silver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hi Malcom,

To modify the component output I think you may need to override the product view.

This post on the hikashop forum may help: www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-about-hikashop/51817-change-product-page-layout.html

Regards,

Rob
  • Robert Went
  • 2210 posts
  • 196 Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malcolm Silver
Hi Rob

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It took a bit of trial and error, but I have now got the positioning I want.

Regards
Malcolm
  • Malcolm Silver
  • 12 Month basic
  • 107 posts
  • 3 Thanks
I'll pass that along - thanks for the update

Cheers
Paul
  • manh
  • 45248 posts
  • 2106 Thanks

zentoolsIf you use Zentools please post a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Happy Campers